Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tail of Devotion for Boogers


My Boogie, where do I begin...Even though your dad keeps reminding me that we "over looked" you when you reached out of your crate at "Fancy Cats" and gave me a startle, I'm thankful that you are apart of our family. I can't imagine life with out you!!! When we brought you home, within the first week you got really ill. After seeing 3 vets, NO one could figure out what was wrong or what medicine to treat your sneezing/sinus/booger problem. No one could. It was heart breaking =( But no matter the $ amount to nurse you well, we did what needed to be done. I know you feel bad because I could have had 3 Louis Vuitton bags if I were to add up your medical bills, but I'd do it over again if I had to, you are the BEST cat ever and I am SO THANKFUL that you're in our lives!!!

Here are the top 10 things that I love about you:

1) I love how when I wake up, walk into a room or return from work you greet me with open paws and start up a conversation to see how I'm doing.

2) I love how you chase your sister Snooper when she does her "Crazy Dog" routine. How cute is THAT!

3) I love how you're spunky and when are bored, you'll attack your brother Hondo. Like you said, you want to live a long life so you need to keep your endurance and energy up!

4) Even though it took me a year to convince you that a collar and I.D. tag is a "must", it was worth it, and you're a champ for giving in.

5) You turned me into a cat fan! Sure, I loved Hondo, who was my first cat, but after we adopted you, I can't believe I once "disliked" cats! I love you guys!!!

6) I love how you'll sleep between me and your dad at night, even though you take up my pillow.

7) I still laugh at how you tried to eat Snooper's dog food when you ran out of your beloved Meow Mix! (Sorry!!)

8) You are the coolest cat. How many cats can say they chase their tail and give people hugs and "High 5" daily?

9) Did I mention you're cute as a button?

10) No matter what, you will always be my Boogies, and I love you to bits!

Love Mom and Dad xoxoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Boogers, I'm glad yoo converted yer persun to a "Cat Persun"! My big bruther Mao did that to Mr Tasty Face.

And this pikchur is just hillarius!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Frend of Skeezix said...

Awww Boogie-- you're so cute and such a great furrend!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home