Saturday, November 11, 2006

Mu shue Pooh I love you



We come come along.way

since I promiced to take care of you

I never would have guess

You become my best freind.


You know when I am sad

You licked away tears

You cuddled me when I am sick.

You provied hours of laughter

You given me thounsands of smile


You sleep by my head

You warmed my feet.

Your purr has become music to my ears.

You given me millons of sandpapper kisses

Your cry has made me cry.

You alway great me by the door when i get home

You are the frist thing i see when i get up

You are the last thing I see when I go to sleep


You given me so much

Your my more than fur and wiskers

Your my speical boy

Your my king of the house

Your more than just my cat

Your my best freind

I Love you Mu shue Pooh



I love you Mu shue Pooh

3 Comments:

Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

How sweet. That's just beautiful. Amazing how they can change our lives, isn't it.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a sweet wunderful poem! Mu Shue Pooh is vary lukky to be loved by yoo: and vicey versa!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

that is so sweet. kitties are amazing!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home