Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lilly



LILLY I LOVE YOU

Lilly you are my pretty girl
I needed you as much as you needed me
I knew the frist time I saw you
You where ment to be with me
You filled a hole in my heart.
You taught me so much.

Even though you never been a cuddly cat
You have always been a true friend.
You show your love in cautious ways
By never getting too close
But yet never staying too far away.

Your green golden eyes are as big as your sole
You let me know how to love you.
You become cat I loved getting to know.

Lilly your more than just a Cat
Your my gift from heaven
I am proud to call you more than just a feline
I do poudly call you my fovever fur friend.

I love you Lilly Lu!!

Writen for Lilly Lu her By mamma Laura

1 Comments:

Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Whut a byootiful cat, and a byootiful poem!

Can yoo add a link to yer blog and/or Catster profile so we can all git to know yoo better?

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home