Saturday, November 18, 2006

Cheeto – Frum Ghetto Furry Street Monstur to a Refined Distingwished Luvabul Cat


A Tale Of Devoshun From My Lady

My lady was dating this guy in my nayburhood hur junyoor year of college. When she wuld come over to see him I wuld follow hur frum the car to his apartment…nevur can be to0 safe! We became gud friends and she often let me eat yummy cheetos (hence my name).


In decembur someone tried to take me into thare home and I culdnt get owt to roam my nayburhood. My lady was so worried because she culdn’t find me. Aftur a week, that purson let me owt to roam the streets again. When my lady saw me again, she was so happie I thawt I’d half to call a plummbur cause she was leeking frum hur eyes with joy!!! That day, she scooped me up in her blu mooveabul machine and we drove to hur on campus apartment.

She nevur had a cat and I wasn’t “allowed” in her “on-campus” apartment. The evil “on-campus” gustapo told my lady I had to go. She laffed and a week latur the two of us moved into owr own apartment away frum the “on-campus” gustapo with financhul help from owr grandma and grandpa.

Ovur the next cupple of weeks I feel in luv with my lady. She got rid of my cheese-balls (NOT CUL), took me to the V-E-T to get me a shot so I culd poop out the wurms that were eating my heart, and she played with me constantlie. We wure a match made in heavun!

Fur six years, I’ve been thare fur hur when she was leeking frum hur eyes cause she was sad, leeking frum hur eyes cause she was happie, and of corse I helped hur pass hur junyoor and senyor year bysitting on hur books to help hur study.

Link to my blog: Cheeto's Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

Oh, Cheeto, yoo are sooooo so lukkey to have fownd the purrfikt food lady. She was so nice to stand up to the gestapo! This was a reely nice storey.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Soooo SOoooooo SOOoooo SOoooo hard....ummm, aftur much procrastunating (two baths, a petticure and a minor resstling match with Rosie)...I've decided to vote fur Pippin. His ownur wayted and wayted until the bad man nevur claimed him at the vet.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home